Articles about me and my work:
- Lea Kissner on user privacy, encryption, and ‘tricky human implications’
- Meet the Woman Who Leads Nightwatch, Google’s Internal Privacy Strike Force
- You’ve Never Heard of This Team at Google, But They’re Thinking About You
Pointers to articles I’ve written housed external to this site:
- When Politicians Play Web Designers, with Stephanie Thien Hang Nguyen. Wired.
- Zanzibar: Google’s Consistent, Global Authorization System. USENIX ATC 19.
- Thinking Through ACL-aware Data Processing. IAPP.
- Aggregating over Anonymized Data. IAPP.
- De-identification vs Anonymization. IAPP.
- Vulnerability vs Incident. IAPP.
- Interface design: The Who/What/Where Rule. IAPP.